Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Shortcuts for coupons? ecoupons are the way to go!

Hey guys, so today's blog is on a site I've discovered called shortcuts.com. This site is an ecoupon site that will make saving money at the grocery store much easier! As long as you shop at a store that is listed, all you have to do is register your store loyalty card and then just click on the coupons you want to add to your card. Then when you go to the store and use your store loyalty card, since your coupons are already loaded on your card you see the savings when you checkout! Simple!

Ok here is my review:

PRO 1: Many different stores to pick from - Shortcuts partners with many stores so you can be sure that your particular store is one they work with. If it isn't, you can email the site and ask that they get started on getting your particular store added! 

PRO 2: No membership fees - As a freebie lover, I HATE to have to pay a membership fee to save money! This site is great because they don't charge any fees! You just register your store card and then add your coupons!

PRO 3: Ecoupons aren't the only way to save - They even let you have the choice of printing out your coupons if you'd rather do that than attach them to your card!

PRO 4: Site is pretty user friendly - I've seen my fair share of coupon sites and I've got to say this one is pretty easy to navigate. Everything is clearly marked and/or labeled for finding quickly!

PRO 5: You can do cash back online shopping - If shopping online is your thing and maybe you don't belong to any rebates sites, you can go through shortcuts and get cash back on your online shopping!

Ok so I know it's not the longest list of pros, but my list of cons is a short one too. But we all know that even the best of sites still have something wrong, and this site is no exception!

CON 1: The site seems to be geared more to northern states - As I used to live in the Northeast this was never a problem, however since moving to FL I haven't been able to find 1/2 the stores I shop at regularly that I can enter the store cards for! Best believe though I have already submitted my request to shortcuts to add those stores for me!

So there you have it! This site in my book is definitely worth the time to check it out! Even if you just start there for your online shopping it can get you a good bit of money back on your purchase! The site again is shortcuts.com! So check them out! Have a good week and see you all back here next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment