Wednesday, September 17, 2014

BAD site: Hits4pay

Hey guys! Since I've started this blog of my experiences with different sites, I realized I've really only posted a few of the good ones. I haven't shared any of my reviews for a bad site. So I've decided to do a bad site today.

Today's bad site is called hits4pay. I will not put any referrals for this site up as I posted in my description I will ONLY promote the legitimate sites. In my opinion this site is NOT legitimate, NOR is it worth your time to try and find out if it's legitimate.

Here's my review:

PRO 1: Paid to "read" emails - You get an email every so often from them saying you've got paid emails. You sign in and click on the email, it makes you sit on the email for at least 30 secs while it credits your account.

PRO 2: $5.00 sign up bonus - When you sign up they give you $5.00 for joining, but believe me, you're gonna need it if you want to see any money from them!

Sorry guys, but these are the ONLY 2 pros I could come up with! I sat and racked my brain ALL DAY to try and come up with something else that was positive about this site, but NOTHING! So, on to the cons:

CON 1: Low pay for reading emails - After you get a paid email, you sit on the page for at least 30 secs while it credits your account. After that it posts a little message on the top of the screen that says you've been credited with $0.02 for reading your email! That's CRAZY, it takes at least 30 minutes to check all of the ones they give you before you've only got, if you're lucky $0.20 in your account!

CON 2: High minimum payouts - In order to request payment you have to have at least $25.00 in your account! Even with the $5.00 joining bonus, at $0.02 per email you would need to read 1,000 emails before you could cash out! 

CON 3: No other ways to earn - It seems to me like all these rewards sites these days offer plenty of ways to earn money and they have 1 way that they give the most for or are the best at.... hits4pay ONLY pays for reading emails, they don't pay for any other kinds of offers, ALTHOUGH they sure do advertise them!

CON 4: SPAM - I can't tell you how many spam mails I got from them after signing up trying to show me how to build up my referral base. The thing is they want to charge you for the "secret" and they keep spamming you EVEN AFTER canceling your account! 

CON 5: If you don't stay active they can cancel your account - Now this is the same with most rewards sites, but in the time I had the account, I found that if I let my account go a few days before checking I would have a bunch of emails to do all in 1 day and I was then done again for a few more days. Well I forgot to sign in after 1 week because I went away and while I was gone they cancelled my account and I lost all the money I had accrued in the account! I'm sorry but most inactive accounts are 30 days or more, this was 1 week! A bit over kill if you ask me!

CON 6: After a while you get less and less emails - When I first started I would sign in and have 6-10 emails every day or so when I signed in. After a little while I noticed that I would have to wait to sign in so that I would be lucky to have 10 emails! I'm sorry but how are you expected to read 1,000 emails so you can cash out if you barely only get 10 a week? If they had kept up my 10 a week rate it would have taken me nearly 2 years to get my 1st $25.00 from them! Now that seems like a bit too long if you ask me!

Ok guys, so that's my review of hits4pay and as you can see the site doesn't have very much good going for it. But it sure has a lot bad with it! So in my opinion, DON'T sign up, and if you've already got an account with them, just cancel it! You're NOT going to see any money from them for a VERY long time, IF EVER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment