Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Have a baby? Why not earn free diapers and other baby products?

Hi readers! My review this week is for my readers with babies still in diapers, or small children. Pampers.com is a great site to go and sign up for a free account! Sign up today and receive 50 bonus points with the code JOINNOW4REWARDS.

PRO 1: Free membership - I LOVE a free site that will also give rewards! This is always a pro in my book!

PRO 2: Points for buying pampers products - If you have a baby in diapers you will find that you rack up the points quickly from this aspect! 

PRO 3: Free points posted on their twitter feed - If you are on twitter you will find random free points posted there! 

PRO 4: Reward types that parents can enjoy - The rewards are good for things from diaper coupons to shutterfly gift codes! It comes in handy since diapers are such a large portion of expenses for babies!

PRO 5: Lots of free advice on raising your baby - You know babies do not come with an instruction manual, but thanks to pampers, you can find lots of information and free advice on raising your baby.

Now on to the cons, because even the best sites do have some cons.

CON 1: Site is not the easiest to navigate - It can be hard to find your way around the site. Once you sign in it is easy enough to find where to put codes in, but to get your rewards it can be a little more difficult to find. 

CON 2: Only a few different types of rewards - I normally prefer to have more rewards to choose from than what is offered on pampers. However that could have something to do with the fact that my daughter is no longer in diapers. 

CON 3: If you wait for only the free points it will take a while to get any reward - This isn't so much a con as one might think. I signed up for pampers while my daughter was still in diapers and while she was in diapers I got many rewards and relatively quickly. However now that she is no longer in diapers and I am no longer buying diapers I don't accrue points as quickly. I only get the free points or the occasional codes from a baby shower gift that I purchase. It takes much longer to save enough points to get any rewards. 


So there you have it, my review shows that this site is definitely worth your time and effort, especially if you have a baby in diapers. Even if your child is no longer in diapers, it can still be a rewarding site, it will just take a little longer to get that reward! Again here is a code to get you started: pampers.com sign up for gifts to grow and then enter code JOINNOW4REWARDS for 50 bonus points! 

No comments:

Post a Comment